Interested in working at TReO?
Customer Service Representative (Call Centre) - Part-time
Trans Canada Flow Tolling Inc (TReO), BC
We are currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our dynamic team!
Your initial two weeks of training will guide you to becoming an empowered and resourceful representative for the largest tolling operator in BC. You will become knowledgeable in a wide range of services and products within the new industry and you will capitalize on your knowledge by resolving questions or concerns that are brought to you by our valued customers.
- A commitment to great attendance
- Excellent customer service or call center experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good data entry and typing skills
- A willingness to work hard, learn and have fun
- Two weeks of full-time paid training
- Supportive leadership to help and guide you to your success
- Flexible hours
Monday - Friday: 8am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
About our Organization:
Trans Canada Flow Tolling Inc. was founded in 2012 in British Columbia, as a joint venture between international companies Sanef-SA and Egis Projects. TC Flow is responsible for Tolling Operations services of the Port Mann Bridge on behalf of Transportation Investment Corporation.
If you are interested in joining us, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org