Interested in working at TReO?
See our current job postings below.
Customer Service Representatives (Call Centre) Coquitlam, BC
Part-Time, Casual On-Call, Permanent Full-Time
What Do We Do?
Trans Canada Flow Tolling Inc. (TC Flow) takes care of TReO customers who use the Port Mann Bridge (also known as the PMH1 project) on behalf of our client: Transportation Investment Corporation (TI Corp).
The TC Flow team delivers exceptional customer service through the TReO call and walk-in centers and provides efficient toll collection through automated systems and customer service channels. Our team loves the beautifully designed call center that provides natural light and comfortable call stations; we have great recognition programs, employee benefits for eligible employees, and on-going training programs.
If you're looking to become part of a team of customer service professionals for one of the world's most innovative toll systems, we want to hear from you.
Your initial two weeks of paid training will guide you to becoming an empowered and resourceful representative. You will become knowledgeable in a wide range of services and products within this new industry and you will capitalize on your knowledge by resolving questions or concerns that are brought to you by our valued customers.
Opportunities for growth and advancement are plenty so bring your best skill set and let us provide you with development opportunities.
Our call center is not involved with marketing or sales ... it is pure customer service!
What you need to be successful:
• A desire to provide exceptional customer service
• Comfortable talking to all kinds of people
• Enjoy solving problems and making the customer feel completely satisfied
• A commitment to great attendance
• Call center experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good data entry and typing skills
• A willingness to work hard, learn and have fun
What we provide:
• Two weeks of full-time paid training
• On-going training and development opportunities
• A clean, healthy work environment
• Supportive leadership to help and guide you to your success
• Flexible hours
Monday - Friday: 8am- 7pm
Saturday: 9am- 5pm
About our Organization:
If you are interested in joining us, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line, using the following format: last name, first name, position.